Monday, November 23, 2009

It is in finding the answer... or in knowing that there is an answer to be found? What makes you intuitive? What makes you aware? Is it recognizing the questions... is it having all of the answers? Is it neither... is it acceptance? Is it both being able to identify the questions and knowing the answers?

Radical Acceptance. What a strange concept. Radical Acceptance. Human interaction is a complicated thing. It so often gets chalked up to "drama" caused by "jealousy," and "insecurity." I feel like there is more to it than that. What is it? Is it our inability to face and cope with change? Becoming so comfortable with the way things are that when something new is thrown into the mix we all go bat-shit crazy. I don't know. You probably don't know either. So is that it then, is just acknowledging it making me wiser? Or am I really just a dumb ass because I can't find the answer.

I feel like everything is coming together at the same time it is falling apart. Maybe this is the definition of transition? I feel OK with change. Change doesn't mean you lose anything... just that you are gaining things. I am not sure I want any answers. I just want to be right here, right now and I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment